- 2 tbsp Oil
- 400g Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Beef
- 4 tbsp Korma curry paste
- 2 Red pepper, diced
- 800g Sweet potato, small diced
- 800g Tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Beef stock cube
- 400ml Water (approximate)
- Seasoning to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onions and garlic until soft. Add the diced beef to seal for a few minutes.
- Add the curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the red pepper, sweet potato, tomatoes, stock cube and water. Cover the pan and simmer for approx 30 minutes or until the beef is tender. Alternatively place in a covered baking tray and bake in a moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- Check for seasoning.
Looking for ideas for healthy beef recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org