- 1000g Green Gourmet Organic Minced Beef
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onion, diced
- 300g Mixed peppers, diced
- 900g Tomato and chilli sauce
- 400g Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 20 Flour tortillas
- 1000g Long grain rice, cooked
- 200g Grated cheese, optional
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the onion and minced beef for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and Tomato & Chilli Sauce. Bring to simmering point .Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Spoon the cooked rice down the centre of each tortilla. Place the Chilli mixture on top and sprinkle with half the grated cheese. Fold in the edges and roll up to form a burrito.
- Place burritos on an oiled baking tray. Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese if desired.
- Cover and bake for approx 10 mins.
Looking for ideas for healthy beef recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org