- 2 tbsp Oil
- 800g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Strips of Beef
- 300g Onion, diced
- 300g Raw potato, grated and dried with absorbent paper
- 2 level tsp Chilli powder
- 1 heaped tsp Ground cumin
- 200 ml Beef stock
- Seasoning to taste
- 1200g Ready-made shortcrust pastry
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the beef strips for 5 mins. Add the onion, potato, chilli powder and cumin and continue to stir fry until onions are soft, add the beef stock and mix. Cool.
- Roll out the pastry to approximately 1/8 inch.
- Cut into rounds using a 5inch pastry cutter.
- Place 2 tablespoons of mixture into the centre of each round. Dampen the edges with water and fold in half, seal edges and curve into a crescent shape. Crimp with a fork.
- Brush pastry tops with milk, pierce with a knife and place on a greased baking tray.
- Place in a moderate oven for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown.
Looking for ideas for healthy beef recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org