AS FEATURED IN OUR BRAND NEW VIDEO - SEE BELOW!
Beef tacos are fun to put together and delicious to eat. Feel free to personalise these by adding whatever toppings you like.
- Taco shells
- 25g taco spice mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 50g grated carrot
- 500g Choice for Life Organic Minced Beef
- 180ml water
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- grated cheese for topping
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and cook over medium heat for 5 mins or until softened. Add carrot.
- Add mince and cook for 5 mins until browned, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps. Add taco spice mix and stir for 1 min.
- Add water and cherry tomatoes, simmer for 5 mins or until sauce thickens.
- Add shredded lettuce to your taco shells.
- Build your own tacos with beef mixture, cheese and salsa. Enjoy!