- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onions, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Beef
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Red peppers, sliced
- 200g Carrot, grated
- 800g Tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Beef stock cubes
- 700ml Water
- 200g Dried dates, chopped
- 100g Dried apricots,chopped
- Seasoning to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onion and garlic until softened. Add the diced beef and continue to stir fry to seal the meat.
- Stir in the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Add the sliced peppers, grated carrot, tomatoes, stock cubes and water. Stir.
- Add the dried dates and apricots and transfer to a baking dish. Cover.
- Place in a moderate oven for approximately 30 minutes until the chicken is tender.
- Season to taste.
Looking for ideas for healthy beef recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org