- 800g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Strips of Beef
- 100g Tikka paste
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 200g Salad leaves
- 200g Red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g Red peppers, thinly sliced
- 20 Tortilla wraps
- 125g Natural yogurt
- 75g Mint jelly sauce
- Mix the beef strips, oil and tikka paste together and place on greased baking tray with a lid. Bake in a moderate oven for approximately 15 minutes. Cool.
- Place salad leaves across the centre of the wrap, place beef strips, red onion and peppers on top.
- Mix the yogurt with the mint jelly and spoon over the top of each wrap. Fold and serve.
Looking for ideas for healthy beef recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org