- 1000g Green Gourmet Organic Minced Beef
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onion, diced
- 300g Mixed peppers, diced
- 900g Tomato and chilli sauce
- 400g Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 20 Soft Tacco’s
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the onion and minced beef for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and Tomato & Chilli Sauce, bring to simmering point. Cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Spoon the Chilli mixture into the soft Taco’s, sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.
Looking for ideas for healthy beef recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com