- 150g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 300ml milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 50g frozen peas/mixed veg
- 100g kale leaves
- 4 x Green Gourmet Red Tractor Cooked Topside Beef Slice 42g
- 100ml beef gravy
- Whisk the flour, eggs and milk together with a pinch of salt until smooth. Cover and rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 200.C and put a large pan of salted water on to boil. Heat the oil in a large roasting tin in the oven for 10 minutes. Once hot, pour in the batter and cook for 25 minutes or until puffed up and golden.
- Meanwhile, tip the frozen veg and kale into the boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender. Drain well and season.
- When the pudding comes out the oven, remove from the tin, flatten with the back of a large metal spoon and halve lengthways. Place the beef (heated or just defrosted), veg, kale and gravy over each half, wrap up and serve.