- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onion, sliced
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Chicken Breast
- 300g Mixed peppers, diced
- 1500g Tomato and chilli sauce
- 400g Tinned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the onion and diced chicken for 10 minutes.
- Add the mixed peppers and Tomato & Chilli Sauce. Bring to simmering point.
- Cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
Looking for ideas for healthy chicken recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org