- 2 tbsp Oil
- 400g Onions, chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 200g Carrot, grated
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Chicken Breast
- 3tbsp Balti paste
- 800g Tinned tomatoes, chopped,
- 240g Cooked lentils
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 750g Bread mix
- 2tsp Cumin seeds
- 1tbsp Oil
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onions and garlic until soft. Add the chicken and continue to stir fry until sealed.
- Add the grated carrot and Balti paste. Stir fry for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, lentils and stock. Simmer
for approx 20 minutes (alternatively transfer it to a moderate oven with a lid on.
- Place the bread mix in a mixer with the cumin seeds. Add water following on pack instructions. Make up the bread mix according to manufacturer instructions.
- Divide Balti mixture between individual pie dishes/foils.
- Divide bread dough into 20 equal pieces and roll each into a very thin oval/round shape to fit the top of pie dishes. Place on top of Balti Mix. Brush with oil.
Prove for approx 3 minutes only.
- Place pies into a pre heated oven and bake at 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6 for approx 10 minutes
Looking for ideas for healthy chicken recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org