AS FEATURED IN OUR BRAND NEW VIDEO – SEE BELOW!
The ultimate in spicy comfort food with just the right amount of kick, who doesn’t love the rich, creamy deliciousness of this curry.
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2tbsp tikka masala spice paste
- 200ml water
- 1tsp ginger, grated
- 250g Choice for Life Great British raw diced chicken breast
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 100ml double cream
- Heat oil in a med saucepan.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add ginger, tikka Masala spice paste, 100ml of the water and the tomatoes. Stir occasionally, until reduced and thickened.
- Add chicken, fry until sealed.
- Add the other 100ml water, bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Add double cream
- Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped coriander and your favourite curry accompaniments!