- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Strips of Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 6 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Jerk seasoning
- 2 tbsp Oil
Rice and Peas
- 600 g Long grain rice
- 1.2 ltr Coconut milk
- 600ml Water
- 2 bunches Spring onions, sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed and chopped
- 3 tsp Ground allspice
- 800g Tinned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 300g Peas, frozen
- Seasoning to taste
- 20 Soup & food container
- Combine all the ingredients for Jerk Chicken in a bowl except oil. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes in fridge.
- Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan with all the ingredients except the kidney beans and peas. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for approximately 10 minutes, add the kidney beans and peas and continue cooking over a low heat until all the liquid is absorbed, season to taste.
- Place oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Fill the pot with the rice and peas and top with the Jerk Chicken.
Looking for ideas for healthy chicken recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org