- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 Red peppers, sliced
- 200g Carrot, grated
- 800g Tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Chicken stock cubes
- 700ml Water
- 200g Dried dates, chopped
- 100g Dried apricots, chopped
- Seasoning to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onion and garlic until softened. Add the diced chicken and continue to stir fry to seal the meat.
- Stir in the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Add the sliced peppers, grated carrot, tomatoes, stock cubes and water. Stir.
- Add the dried dates and apricots and transfer to a baking dish. Cover.
- Place in a moderate oven for approximately 30 minutes until the chicken is tender. Season to taste.
Looking for ideas for healthy chicken recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com