- 150g cheese
- 225g macaroni
- 55g butter
- 30g plain flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 475ml milk
- 6 x Green Gourmet Raw Buttermilk Southern Style Chicken Breast Fillet Portion 60g
- Heat oven to 180.C and cook chicken for 20 minutes, or until cooked through and to the correct temperature.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Cook macaroni in the boiling water for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite. Drain.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth, about 5 minutes. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture while continuously stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbling, about 5 minutes. Add cheese to milk mixture and stir until cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Fold macaroni into cheese sauce until coated, and then add the cooked chicken onto the macaroni cheese mix.