- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Chicken Breast
- 400g Onions, diced
- 1600g Thai green curry sauce
- 300g Carrots, cut into thin strips
- 300g Peppers, thinly sliced
- 150g Mange tout
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onion and chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the Thai green curry sauce. Bring to the boil and then simmer for approx 20 minutes.
- Add the carrots, peppers, and mange tout and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Looking for ideas for healthy chicken recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com