- 12 x Green Gourmet MSC Gluten-Free Breaded BBQ Fish Goujons 30g
- 1 lettuce, leaves pulled apart
- 1 avocado
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 teaspoons of mayonnaise or sour cream
For the salsa
- 2 spring onions
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Small handful of fresh coriander
- 1 tsp extra virgin oil
- Heat oven to 180.C and cook the BBQ goujons for 20 minutes or until cooked through to the correct temperature.
- Meanwhile, make the salsa. Pulse the spring onions in a food processor until finely chopped, then add the cherry tomatoes, coriander, olive oil and some seasoning and pulse to combine (while keeping some texture). If you don't have a food processor finely chop the spring onions, tomatoes and coriander, then stir through the oil. Check the seasoning and empty into a serving bowl.
- Lay the tortillas flat and add 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise or sour cream onto each tortilla. Add the lettuce, avocado, salsa and goujons to the wrap and either fold or roll to complete.