- 200g frozen vegetable mix
- 30g cheese
- 12 x Green Gourmet Gluten-Free Lemon Sole Fish Bites 20g
- Parsley to garnish
- 25g butter
- 25g plain gluten-free flour
- 600 ml/1 pint of milk
- Salt and white pepper
- Heat oven to 180.C
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth sauce. Return to the heat and, stiring all the time, bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 8-10 mins and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour frozen vegetables into the white sauce dish, and then transfer to a baking dish.
- Place the lemon sole fish bites on top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the cheese, returning to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Remove from oven when cooked through to correct temperature.