- 80 Green Gourmet Organic Pork Meatballs
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onion, thinly sliced
- 400g Red peppers, thinly sliced
- 600g BBQ sauce
- 200ml Water
- 20 Sub rolls, side sliced
- 200g Salad leaves
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the onion and peppers for 5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and seal. Add the BBQ sauce and water. Stir.
- Transfer to a moderate oven in a lidded container for approximately 30 minutes.
- Place the salad leaves on the base of the Sub rolls and top with the meatballs.
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com