- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Strips of Pork
- 200g Plum sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 200g Salad leaves
- 200g Cucumber, thinly sliced strips
- 1 bunch Spring onions, washed and thinly sliced into strips
- 20 Tortilla wraps
- Mix the raw pork strips with the plum sauce.
- In a wok or saucepan, stir fry the pork strips for approximately 5 minutes. Cool.
- Place salad leaves across the centre of the wrap. Place the pork mixture on top, followed by the cucumber and spring onion strips.
- Fold and serve.
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com