- 60 Green Gourmet Organic Pork Meatballs
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 400g Red onions, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 300g Red peppers, sliced
- 200g Carrot, grated
- 800g Tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Pork stock cubes
- 700ml Water
- 200g Dried dates, chopped
- 100g Dried apricots, chopped
- Seasoning to taste
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onion and garlic until softened.
- Stir in the spices and cook for 2 minutes. Add the Organic pork meatballs, sliced peppers, grated carrot, tomatoes, stock cubes, water, dates and apricots. Stir.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Cover
- Place in a moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes until the core temperature has been reached.
- Season to taste.
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com