60 Green Gourmet Organic Pork Meatballs
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 400g Onion, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 200g Red peppers, diced
- 800g Tinned tomatoes, chopped
- 25g Tomato puree
- 500ml Pork stock
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, dried
- Seasoning to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 300g Mixed peppers, sliced
- 1000g Pasta, dried
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the onions, garlic and peppers until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, beef stock and dried herb sand spices.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Blend with a blender or leave as a rustic sauce.
- Stir fry the Organic pork meatballs to seal. Add the peppers and pour over the tomato sauce.
- Transfer to a baking dish. Cover.
- Place in a moderate oven for approximately 40 minutes until the core temperature has been reached.
- Season to taste.
- Cook pasta to manufacturer instructions
- Serve the Organic pork meatballs over the cooked pasta
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org