- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Strips of Pork
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 200g Salad leaves
- 20 Pre-sliced pitta breads
- 800g Coleslaw (red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice)
- In a wok or saucepan, stir fry the pork strips in oil for approximately 5 minutes. Cool.
- Portion the salad leaves into the pitta breads.
- Top the leaves with coleslaw.
- Place the pork strips on top.
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org