- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Strips of Pork
- 400g Red onion, sliced
- 400g Mixed peppers, sliced
- 500g Assorted stir fry vegetables (spring onion, mange tout, carrot strips)
- 800ml Teriyaki sauce
- 1000g Cooked noodles
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the pork strips for 5 minutes, remove from the pan, cover and keep warm.
- Add the onion and peppers to the pan and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add the assorted stir fry vegetables and continue to stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pork strips and the Teriyaki sauce and bring to simmering point.
- Add the noodles and combine all ingredients.
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com