- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1000g Green Gourmet Great British Raw Diced Pork
- 400g Onions, diced
- 450g Assorted chopped peppers or mixed vegetables
- 300g Pineapple pieces
- 1600g Sweet and Sour sauce
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the diced pork for 5 minutes. Add the diced onion and continue to stir fry for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the peppers / mixed vegetables.
- Stir in the Sweet and Sour sauce and pineapple and transfer to a baking dish. Cover and place in a moderate oven and bake for approximately 30 minutes until the pork is cooked through and tender.
Looking for ideas for pork recipes and menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org