- 60 Green Gourmet Falafel, defrosted
- 1200g Couscous
- 1.8 ltr Vegetable stock, boiling
- 200g Mixed peppers, diced
- 200g Red onion, diced
- 200g Cucumber, diced
- 200g Dried apricots, chopped
- 125g Yogurt
- 75g Mint jelly sauce
- Place the couscous into a bowl and pour over the boiling stock. Cover and leave for 10 minutes until fluffy. Chill.
- Stir in the peppers, onion, cucumber and apricots.
- Place on a serving dish. Top with falafel.
- Mix the yogurt with mint jelly and spoon over the falafel.
Looking for ideas for vegetarian meals ideas, recipes, menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com