- 60 Green Gourmet Falafel, frozen
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 200g Red onion, diced
- 200g Mixed peppers, diced
- 1000g Long grain rice
- 2 Vegetable stock cubes
- 2 ltr Boiling water
- 200g Peas, frozen
- 1000g Korma curry sauce, heated
- Place the frozen falafel on a lined baking tray. Bake at190ºC/3750ºF/Gas5 for 15-18 minutes until core temperature is achieved.
- Stir fry the onion and peppers in the oil until soft, add the rice and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the boiling water and stock cubes. Simmer until stock is absorbed. Add peas towards end of cooking time.
- Place the rice in a serving dish, top with baked falafel and coat with Korma curry sauce.
Looking for ideas for vegetarian meals ideas, recipes, menu planning and would like to order some samples, please contact us on email@example.com